Find Out How To Pay This Card Online Today
Do you have a Washington Mutual credit card and have you been a customer of WaMu for awhile? If so, you have had a lot of unsure circumstances floating around your credit line for quite some time. The good news is that now you have fewer worries because your line of credit is now with Chase banking. You can rest assured that your credit is now stable and not subject to the problems of the subprime lending crisis, but you might have questions about how you can make a payment on your card if you haven’t used your Washington Mutual credit card lately.
You’ve Got Better Online Banking Services Now
With your Washington Mutual credit card payment online through Chase banking services, you are simply getting the best in online payment options. If you haven’t had to make a payment online before or you haven’t since the Chase takeover of WaMu, then you will need to go to a specific page dedicated to WaMu customers who need to transfer their account. Otherwise you simply need to log into your online banking center through Chase.
Once you have set up your account, you simply need to register your checking account with your banking service center to make a payment. This allows Chase to validate the information you’ve given them and it keeps it available for you to use on every payment you make online. After that, you simply need to tell Chase how much you want to pay each month. If you have a Chase checking account, this process is automatic for you.
What Do I Get with the Washington Mutual Credit Card?
Because your Washington Mutual credit card was purchased by Chase banking and then deactivated, you do not have the ability to apply for a brand new credit card or line of credit with the WaMu name on it. You can, however, apply for a new a line of credit through Chase that has better terms than you had with WaMu, such as the Chase Freedom Card. The Chase Freedom Card offers you:
- Up to 5% cash back on ever $1,500 spent at movies or grocery stores in the second quarter of 2012.
- Up to 10% cash back when you purchase items at selected merchants and vendors through Chase.
- Additional cash back categories for every quarter so you have new chances to earn up to 5% or 10% cash back.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all of your other purchases.
- $200 cash back after you make a minimum of $500 in purchases during the first quarter you have your new Chase Freedom Card.
With plenty of great benefits and lots of rewards, the Chase Freedom Card could be your ticket to financial freedom and liquidity – try it today and see what it can do for you!
What Are the Terms and Conditions of This Card?
The Chase Freedom Card has reasonable terms and conditions which many customers can take advantage of upon approval of a new line of credit. You can expect to receive:
- A variable APR of 15.99% to 22.99% that is based on both your credit history and what the prime credit rate happens to be.
- A grace period of up to 21 days so that you can clear new purchases off of your card without an interest payment.
- Flexible balance transfer terms so that you can take advantage of the better APR rates that the Chase Freedom Card has to offer.
Even though you cannot apply for a new line of credit or maintain your current Washington Mutual credit card, you can still have the ease of online banking and payments through Chase today if you have a WaMu card right now. If you are seeking out new credit, then be sure to apply for this great Chase credit card and see what it can do for your financial future today.