Get the Info You Need To Know To Pay Online Today
Do you have a Providian credit card and have you been a customer of Providian’s for awhile? If so, you’ve been on a roller coaster ride when it comes to who owns your line of credit. A few years ago these lines of credit were sold to Washington Mutual, also known as WaMu, but that was short lived as Washington Mutual folded in the sub prime mortgage crisis that is still gripping the globe today. J.P. Morgan Chase then purchased Washington Mutual and presto! You’re now a Chase banking customer.
The Good News Is That You Have Improved Online Banking Services
With your Providian credit card payment online through Chase services, you can rest assured that you are getting the best in online payment solutions. If you have never had to pay online before or haven’t had to make a payment online since the J.P. Morgan Chase takeover in 2008, then you are going to need to go to a specific webpage for WaMu customers that allows you to get your online account information setup. Otherwise simply go into the online banking center that Chase offers and validate your account.
After you have gotten your account set up, in order to make a payment, all you have to do is enroll your checking account with Chase online services. This will validate your checking account information and keep it available for each subsequent payment you may need to make online. Then simply plug in the amount that you want to pay or just click that you want to pay the minimum and authorize the payment. It really is that simple!
What Else Do I Get with a Providian Credit Card?
Because Providian credit cards were purchased by J.P. Morgan Chase and then deactivated, you do not have the ability to apply for a brand new card or line of credit with a Providian name to it. You can, however, apply for a Chase Freedom Card, which is similar to what the Providian cards were able to offer. Why a Chase Freedom Card?
- Earn $200 Bonus Cash Back after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 spent at grocery stores and movie theaters in 2Q 2012
- You’ll be able to enjoy new 5% cash back categories every 3 months like MONEY spent at gas stations, restaurants, and even airlines. Just remember that you have to activate your bonus every new quarter.
- You get unlimited 1% Cash Back on all your other purchases
- You get up to an additional 10% Cash Back when you shop online at select merchants through Chase
- And there is no annual fee and rewards never expire
With all of these great benefits, it only makes sense to apply for a new line of credit utilizing the Chase Freedom Card today – give it a try and see what happens! The worst they can do is say no!
And What About the Annual Percentage Rate on That Card?
The Chase Freedom Card comes with some decent APRs which customers with decent credit can take advantage of. Those would be characterized as:
- 15.99% – 22.99% APR on consumer purchases that is variable based on the prime credit rate and your repayment history
- A grace period of 21 days so that you can pay off your purchases without interest
- Excellent balance transfer terms as well
Even though you may not be able to apply for a new line of credit with a Providian credit card, you can still make easy online payments through Chase if you still have a Providian credit card, and if you are seeking new credit, then check out what the Chase freedom card can do for you too.