Send the Perfect Gift or Be Ready To Travel Today
If you are thinking about taking a vacation, or maybe you just want to send the perfect gift, then you are going to want to take a look at the Western Union prepaid credit card that you can apply for online. With zero monthly maintenance fees and an easy online activation system, you can either send this card to yourself and reload it as you need so that you don’t have to take all of your credit with you or you can send it on to a friend as a gift that is safe, secure, and spend like cash. If you are tired of other prepaid credit cards that nickel and dime you to death with hidden fees, then the Western Union prepaid credit card is definitely the card for you.
How Easy Is It To Add FUNDS To It?
The Western Union prepaid card does not give you an unsecured line of credit, so you don’t have to worry about logging in once per month to pay your bills online. You can, however, log into your Western Union account and add FUNDS to your prepaid card, which has the MasterCard logo on it, whenever you want to. You simply need to be in your Western Union account, input the bank account information that currently contains the , and then select the amount of cash you want to transfer to the card.
What Other Features Does the Western Union Prepaid Credit Card Offer?
Besides the advantage of not having to worry about the level of debt you are entering into because this card is prepaid, which means when you run out of MONEY, you run out of spending power. You’ll also get to take advantage of these great features:
- You can track your spending habits and view your account balance online at any time through your Western Union account.
- You do not need a bank account or endure a credit check in order to obtain a Western Union prepaid credit card.
- You can add MONEY to your card online, through a desk agent, or through any money transfer transaction that occurs through Western Union.
- You can direct deposit any payroll check onto this card.
- You can receive SMS, or standard text message, alerts regarding your account activity with this card too.
What Kind of Fees Can I Expect With the Western Union Prepaid Credit Card?
Most prepaid cards have certain fees that you will have to pay, and the Western Union prepaid credit card is no exception. Unlike other cards, this one has no monthly fee; however, you can expect to pay these fees:
- A $1.00 bank to card transfer fee
- A $1.95 ATM withdrawal fee, in addition to the local ATM withdrawal fee
- A $4.95 Agent location loading fee
- A $2.50 per month inactivity fee if you carry a balance on the card and do not use it for over a year
- A $0.45 balance inquiry fee or decline fee
Though there are some fees that other prepaid cards may not have, the overall value of having the Western Union prepaid credit card with the MasterCard logo on it is undeniable. If you need to have cash fast, but you don’t want to have the actual cash in your pocket, then this is the way to go. This is also the perfect solution for those folks who don’t have the ability to carry a bank account for whatever reason because it allows them to purchase items wherever MasterCard is accepted. The Western Union prepaid card makes the perfect gift and the perfect card for cash – because of that, it’s tough not to turn down the opportunity to have one.